? ??????????????Amazing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (61 Ratings)??1229 Grabs Today. 16876 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Falling Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2133 Ratings)??1192 Grabs Today. 227816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Beautif BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

About Me

My photo
Just call me Angel . Im a simple girl .

Its all about me . .

My name is NADZIRA EYDORA BINTI HASSIM . My nickname is ANGEL . 08/05/1992 ! Now I am 19 years old ! huhuh . I love JOHN CENA ! He is number one wrestler in WWE ! I really love to watching WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT . I hope 1 day I will meet him and talk with him about his experience ! My favourite foods is NASI AYAM , KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN (KFC) , BAKSO , SEAFOOD , VEGETABLES , etc .
My favourite drinks is LEMON TEA ICE , COCA COLA , SOYA MILK , HOLICKS , and F&F STRAWBERRY .

JOHN CENA . . .

JOHN CENA . . .

Thursday, October 20, 2011

himpunan carita sedih .

0 comments:

New me :)

New me :)